五．接生婆怎么样回避法老的命令？你认为他们为什么要违背王的命令？1）他们___ ___ 神；2）他们也是___ __ ___ ___； 3）他们知道人的生命是____ ____ 的。今天基督徒要听从“王”的命令；是否有例外呢？新约《圣经》对此的原则是什么？（请参看路加福音20:25，罗马书13章以及使徒行传5:29。）
六．出埃及记1:16：和合本：“你们为希伯来妇人收生，看她们临盆的时候…” 新译本：“你们给希伯来妇人接生的时候，要看着她们临盆…” 普通话本： “你们看希伯来妇女接生时…” 希伯来原文意思是：将要生孩子的希伯来妇女坐在两块石头上时…（资料来自NIV Study Bible。）作者所描画的是什么？神怎么样报答那些接生婆？
八．出埃及记2:1-10：请述说摩西如何免除被淹死在 尼罗河。摩西的姐姐怎么会在河边？法老的女儿洗澡之地， 摩西的姐姐怎么会刚刚好在那个地方？当法老女儿发现婴儿是个希伯来人，摩西的姐姐怎么会那样快出现问法老女儿要不要她去找希伯来人做奶妈？
九．你认为，法老女儿知不知道奶妈是婴孩的母亲？你认为，奶妈（也就是摩西的母亲）带孩子多久，才把他抱进宫里 ？（注意：和合本：10 孩子渐长，妇人把他带到法老的女儿那里，就作了她的儿子。新译本：10 孩子长大了，妇人把他带到法老的女儿那里，他就作了法老女儿的儿子。普通话本： 孩子断奶后，母亲把他抱进宫里，交给了公主。） 如果孩子断奶时，妈妈就送他去皇宫住，之后，摩西怎么会知道他是希伯来人？如果摩西不断地居住母亲家，直到他长大，摩西怎么算是法老女儿的孩子？但是，请参看新约《圣经》使徒行传7:20；这是关键经文！
Exodus/01: Birth of Moses
1. Time frame in Exodus: The traditional date for the Exodus from Egypt is 1446 B.C., in which case Moses would have been born in 1526 B.C. Some liberal theologians date the Exodus at 1290 B.C., so Moses’ birth is placed ca. 1370. NOTE: In this series of Bible lessons for adults, we accept the traditional dates of 1446 and 1526.
2. List and memorize the twelve sons of Jacob (Israel).
3. Exodus 1:8: A “new king” meant a new dynasty, so no wonder the new king “did not know Joseph” (1:8). He did not know the contributions Joseph had made to Egypt, so he put slave masters over them to oppress them with forced labor…(1:11). The term “pharaoh” was not the name of a king but was his title. The Israelites ____ in number, so the Egyptians made their lives ____ （11-14).
4. What new regulation did Pharaoh impose? Why?
5. How did the mid-wives circumvent Pharaoh’s edict? Why do you think they did this? 1) They _____ God; 2) They also were ______; 3) They knew that life is ____. Today, are Christians supposed to obey “the king,” but are there ever exceptions? What principle is taught in the New Testament? (See Luke 20:25, Romans 13 and Acts 5:29.)
6. Exodus 1:16: [Three translations of Exodus 1:16a are given above in Chinese, none of which are equivalent to the English NIV: “When you see the Hebrew women in childbirth and observe them on the delivery stool…” According to the NIV Study Bible, the Hebrew says “on two stones” which indicates that the women sat on stones while giving birth.] What is the writer describing? How did God repay the mid-wives?
7. What other regulation did the king of Egypt promulgate?
8. Explain how did Moses was not drowned in the Nile River. How did Moses’ sister happen to be at the river? How did Moses’ sister happen to be at just the spot where pharaoh’s daughter was going to bathe? When pharaoh’s daughter discovered that the infant was a Hebrew baby, how did sister appear so quickly and ask pharaoh’s daughter if she wanted her to find a Hebrew woman to serve as a wet nurse for the baby?
9. Do you think that pharaoh’s daughter knew that the woman who served as wet nurse was in fact the baby’s mother? How long do you think the wet nurse (Moses’ own mother) took care of the child before taking him to the palace? (Note: Three Chinese translations of Exodus 2:10 are given, one of which says that after the child was weaned she took him to the palace.) If Moses was taken to the palace as soon as he was weaned, how did he grow up knowing he was a Hebrew? If he remained in his mother’s house until he was grown, how could he be called the son of pharaoh’s daughter? But see the important statement in Acts 7:20!
10. Explain the meaning of Moses’ name. Of Egyptian origin, the word means “is born” but in Hebrew it sounds like “draw out” [NIV Study Bible].
11. Up to this point in Exodus, who has “saved” the Hebrews? (Note: All of these are of what sex?!)
12. How old was Moses at Exodus 2:11 (see Acts 7:23)? Why did Moses flee to Midian? What were his father-in-law’s two names (2:18; 3:1)? Who was the ancestor of the Midianites (Genesis 25:2)? Of what ethnic group was Reuel (16)? Did he venerate the true God? (We do not know, but he did later; see Exodus 18:11-12). Perhaps Moses assumed he had no hope of returning to Egypt, so what did he name his son (2:22)? What does it mean? How long did Moses live in Midian (Acts 7:27-30)?
Bible Study Questions: Moses (01):
Exodus 1-2: The Birth of Moses
作者：谢德华 ©By Edward Short
A series of Bible lessons, written in Chinese
and based largely on the text of the Chinese Bible.
You may download and print copies of this lesson
for use in your Bible class.
World Christian Broadcasting
Franklin, TN 37067 USA
照片：摩西在河里被拯救。Picture: by He Qi, via Premier Gallery in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and the website http://www.mnartists.org/article/he-qi-two-levels-amazement . He Qi is a professor at the Nanjing Union Theological Seminary.