三。民数记3至4章：第3章及第4章述说以色列人中的哪个支派的家族？请说明民数记3章11-13节, 41节, 44-45节的意思和意义。民数记3:39：利未人的男人总数为几位？
七。民数记5至6章：以色列人预备将要离开西奈山时，摩西指出和强调几种条例。民数记5至6章包括五种条例， 如下：1）民数记5:1-4：把不___洁的人赶出营___。 2）民数记5:5-10节：若有人犯了人所常犯的___，他要做什么？3）民数记5:11-31节：猜疑妻子不贞的案件。也许此“试验”包括心里作用 （心里压力），但是谁作裁决？（16,18,21等节。） 4）民数记6:1-21：拿细___人的条例。什么叫做“许拿细耳人的愿”？“拿细耳”是“归主”和“分离”的意思。所以“拿细耳人”把自己特别归给谁？在某些事情上，他与别人是分___的，是___一样的。拿细耳人不可以吃什么？不可以喝什么？不可以用什么做什么？不可以亲近什么？他要___洁。一般来说，拿细耳人要守这些规定到什么时候？今天，什么使得基督徒“不洁净”或“不圣洁”？5）民数记6:22-27：祭司的祝福。
Numbers Lesson One: Preparation to Move
Numbers chapters 1-6
1. Num. 1: Vs. 1: How long have the Israelites been gone from Egypt? Vs. 2: What did God tell Moses to do? Who was included and who was not included? Which tribe was the largest? What was the total number? Which tribe was not counted?
2. Num. 2: Chapter two tells how the twelve tribes did what?
3. Num. 3 and 4: Chapters three and four describe the branches of which tribe? Explain the meaning and significance of Num. 3:11-13, 41, 44-45.
4. Num. 3:5-10: Note: All priests were L____ but not all Levites were priests. Priests were limited to descendants of Aaron. Other Levites helped the p_____.
5. Num. 3:5-10: See Lev. 10, especially vs. 1-3: “Aaron’s sons Nadab and Abihu took their censers, put fire in them and added incense; and they offered unauthorized fire before the LORD, contrary to his command. So fire came out from the presence of the LORDand consumed them, and they died before the LORD. Moses then said to Aaron, “This is what the LORD spoke of when he said: “‘Among those who approach me I will show myself holy; in the sight of all the people I will be honored.'” Aaron remained silent.” God demanded purity; God demanded obedience. Nadab and Abihu presented “strange fire.” [The Easy-to-Read Chinese Version is also given: “Fire not approved by the Lord.”] They disobeyed Exodus 30:9 (7-10). Bible scholars believe that the item Nadab and Abihu offered was not approved by God; the method they used was also wrong; they worshipped in vain and it was rejected by God. Who were Nadab and Abihu? They had seen God’s (what) (Ex. 24:1, 9-11)? Why did God made them fall “dead before the LORD?” What do Christians today learn from this incident? (See Clyde M. Woods, The Living Way Commentary on the Old Testament, Vol. 2: Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy. Shreveport, LA: Lambert Book House, 1974.)
6. Num. 4: Numbers ch. 4 describes the census and work responsibilities of three branches of the Levites. List the three groups.
7. Num.5-6: When the Israelites prepared to leave the Sinai, Moses pointed out and emphasized several laws. Five of these are included in Numbers chs. five and six, as follows: 1) Num. 5:1-4: S______ from the camp anyone who is ceremonially u________. 2) Num. 5:5-10: If anyone commits any of the s____ that men commit, he shall (do what)? [See RSV or KJV.] 3) Num. 5:11-31: Wife suspected of not being chaste. Perhaps this “test” includes psychological pressure, but from whom comes the verdict? (See vs. 16, 18, 21 etc) 4) Num. 65:1-21: Laws regarding N_______. What is a “Nazarite vow”? “Nazarite” means “to God” and “one separated.” Thus a “Nazarite” has specially given himself to G___, and under some circumstances, he is s_____ from other people, is d_____ from others. The Nazarite did not eat what? Did not drink what? Could not use a what? Could not come in contact with what? He was to be h____. In general, how long should a Nazarite should keep these regulations? What will make Christians today “unclean” or “unholy”? 5) Num. 6:22-27: The Priestly Blessing.
8. Num. 6:22-27: The Priestly Blessing: Memorize this blessing, as follows: ‘This is how you are to b_____ the Israelites. Say to them: “‘ “The LORD b_____ you and keep you; the LORD make his face s_____ upon you and be gracious to y___; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you p_____.” ‘ “So they will put my n____ on the Israelites, and __ will bless them.” Note: 1) “You” is singular, not plural. 2) “Peace” does not simply mean “absence of incident,” but that each person is complete in every way, sound in body and mind, etc. 3) “Put my name on the Israelites” because the Israelites belong to the Lord; they are his people. Question: How can people obtain this blessing today?
Bible Study Questions: Numbers Lesson One
Numbers 1-6: Preparation to Move
作者：谢德华 ©By Edward Short
A series of Bible lessons, written in Chinese
and based largely on the text of the Chinese Bible.
You may download and print copies of this lesson
for use in your Bible class.
World Christian Broadcasting
Franklin, TN 37067 USA